HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in Woocommerce Interface
Problem reported by Michel Blais - 6/18/2020 at 7:34 PM
Resolved
I am just setting up the WooCommerce Interface.  Was able to export the inventory without any problem.  2 orders were created on the web site.  When running the Import (to get the orders back into Atrex), got the error HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request .

Using WooCommerce 4, version 0.9.0.8 with a build date of 2020-06-11.  Using Atrex version 19.10.

6 Replies

Reply to Thread
0
Terry Swiers Replied
Employee Post
Couple of questions to narrow it down to if it's the order pull or the order status update.

How many pending orders did you have?
Did any orders get pulled into Atrex?
Have you EVER had any orders pulled down from Woo?
Is this the same database that you use the ZenCart utility against?
0
Michel Blais Replied
I had 2 orders entered in the web site.
1 was pending payment and the other completed (I changed the status to completed in Woocommerce before I attempted to do the import)
1 of the 2 orders got pulled down from Woo, the one with a status of pending payment.
Yes it is the same database that I previously used the Zencart utility against.

I also changed back the status of the other order to Pending in Woocommerce, and tried the import again, but got the same error.

0
Terry Swiers Replied
Employee Post
I'm going to need to see the response coming down from the server.   Look for a direct email shortly.
0
Michel Blais Replied
Information requested through email was sent back this morning, from Claude Blais (cjc.blais@ca.inter.net).
0
Terry Swiers Replied
Employee Post
Awesome.  Thank you.  
1
Michel Blais Replied
Marked As Resolution
The issue was traced back to the status mappings that were not defined in the Setup.  The mappings were set to "Processing", "In Process", and "Completed". Import worked fine after that was done.

Issue resolve.  Thanks Terry.

Reply to Thread