The following are instructions on how to delete multiple stock codes from Atrex, rather than having process them one at a time.
1. Make a backup of your existing data.
2. Click "Inventory - Batch Rename/Merge/Delete" from the main menu.
3. Click the "Batch" button.
4. Change the action to "Delete".
5. Click the Button with the three dots in the top field to display the stock code selection window.
6. Select the items that you want to delete.
Please note that this instance of the stock code selection window allows you to select multiple stock codes. Press and hold the Ctrl button on your keyboard and then click each of the rows that you want to select for deletion. An alternate method of selection is to highlight the top selection that you want, press and hold the Shift key, and then use the up or down arrows to select the next and/or previous entries.
You can also filter the selection on this window. Click on the filter button to filter the results down to just the records that you want to process. Then use the multi-select capabilities of this window to select them all.
7. When you have selected all of the items that you want to process from the current list, click the OK button.
8. Click the OK button to return to the main window of the function and add the individual items to the processing list. Repeat steps 3 through 7 until all of the items that you want to process are in the list.
9. Click the Run button to start the deletion process.
When the process is completed, all of the inventory items that can be safely delete will have been removed from your inventory list.
Please note that while this function does allow you to select and delete multiple stock codes, it does not allow you to delete any item that would violate the "In Use" rules of the program. For more information on how to delete items with references, please refer to http://support.1000years.com/KB/a70/deleting-in-use-inventory-items.aspx