The following are basic instructions on how to
modify your invoice format to add a logo image.
In addition to these instructions, there
is a video on general use of the report designer in Atrex 12 available at http://www.atrex.com/vids/atrex12/reportdesigner/ and
a video specifically about adding a logo to an invoice at http://www.atrex.com/vids/atrex12/reportdesigner/?movie=5 .
- Select "Options - Company
Setup/Customization - Report Maintenance" from the main Atrex menu.
- Click on the Standard Reports
- Locate the report that you want to
modify and click the "Save to Disk" button. (If you don't know which
format you are currently using for the invoices, use the Report Locations tab of
the "Options - System Information" function to see which invoice format you are
using.) Save the report to the ReportWork directory underneath
- Click on the "Custom" tab and then
click on the "Report Designer" button.
- When the report designer is loaded,
click the "File - Open" menu and open the report you want to add the logo
- Click on the "Image" button of the
toolbar. It's the one that looks like a picture. If you move the
mouse over the button, it should say "Image" in the popup description. If
you don't see this button on the toolbar, make sure that the Standard Components
option is checked on the "View - Toolbars" menu.
- Drop the image where you want it on
the report format.
- Right click on the object and check
the "Stretch" and MaintainAspectRatio options. This will make the image
fit the size of the object that you set.
- Right click on the object and select
the "Picture" options from the popup menu. Select the logo image and click
- When you have made all of the desired
changes, click the "File - Save" menu selection.
- Close the designer.
- Click the "Load from Disk" button to
load the custom report back into Atrex.