The following steps
will allow you reset all of the inventory quantities to
1. Select "Inventory
- Inventory Worksheet Update" from the main Atrex
2. Click the "Reset Table" button. This will reset the temporary
inventory item table.
3. Leave all of the worksheet criteria fields empty and click Ok.
4. When the list of inventory items is displayed, right click on any item of
the list and select the "Set all quantities to zero" option from the popup
5. Click the "Update" button to move the changes back to the live inventory
6. Click the Delete Table button to remove the temporary quantity
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.