This error message is displayed when a table exceeds the maximum default file size.
By default the ElevateDB database engine will allow for a maximum file size of 4GB for any one single file within the database. Most Atrex installations will never hit this limit, but for installations with a large number of inventory items, a large number of product images, or high transaction volume, additional space within the tables may be required.
To allow for larger tables, the ElevateDB database engine can be configured in the Atrex Database Server Administrator to allow for large file support. With large file support enabled, the maximum file size for any single file in the database is increased to 128GB. Please note that Large File Support is only available with a client/server configuration of Atrex.
Enabling Large File Support:
- Close Atrex on all workstations.
- Open the Atrex Database Server Administrator and log into the application..
- Select "Tasks - Modify Server Settings" from the main menu.
- Click on the "Configuration" tab.
- Check (enable) the check box that says "Enable Large File Support".
- Click the OK button.
- Click Yes when prompted to confirm the restart of the database server.