The following are instructions on how to set
all of your items to be taxable and have GST apply. If you only
wish one of these values to be set, only set a default value for the
taxable option that you want to set in the steps below.
1. Make a backup of your existing
2. Click "Options - Import - Stock Codes" from the main
3. Choose "ElevateDB" from the data type drop down
4. Click the "Select" button and select the database that you are
currently using. If you are not using a "Named" data location, select
the folder in which your current data is being stored. Once you have
selected the database, a list of tables will be displayed.
5. Locate and highlight the CODE table. Once you have highlighted the CODE table, click the OK button.
6. Click OK.
7. On the data mapping
screen, click the "Defaults" button.
8. Click the Insert
9. Enter "True" (without the quotes) in the Field Text field at
the top of the default field mapping window and highlight the "Taxable" entry in
the map to list. Click the Ok button.
10. Click the Insert button again.
11. Enter "True" (without the quotes) in the Field
Text field at the top of the default field mapping window and highlight
the "GST Applies" entry in the map to list. Click the Ok button.
12. The Default Data Mapping
window should now show you two entries with a default value of "True"
which are mapped to the "Taxable" and "GST Applies" fields. Click OK.
13.Change the Import Mode
at the bottom to "Update Only".
14. Click the OK button and click Yes
when asked if you want to start the import.
When the process is
completed, all of the inventory items will be set as taxable.
Article ID: 10, Created: 10/12/2013 at 6:02 PM, Modified: 10/12/2013 at 6:02 PM